Y Bont has a sound background in the provision of services in the fostering field. We have work contracts with a number of Local Authorities for the provision of fostering services. We also provide occasional work to other counties across Britain.
Our work in this field includes the provision of the following services:
- Annual training for foster carers on topics such as Safeguarding, Law, Safe Caring, Working with Families and Fostering and your Family, Secure Base.
- Courses for people who are fostering children from within their own families or their friends’ children.
- Reviews of the registration of foster carers.
- Independent support for foster carers who face allegations or who are in dispute with Local Authorities.
- Chairing of meetings when the child’s placement breaks down unexpectedly.
- Support groups for friends and family of foster carers.
- Support groups for children whose parents foster.
Workers from Y Bont chair the Conwy Fostering Panel.
From time to time we assess the suitability of a family to foster, either as an independent assessment or if a local family is fostering for a County which is far away.
For further information please contact email@example.com